I’ve been writing my whole life, but it’s largely been confined to an off-and-on hobby. Not anymore, my friends! I’m not getting any younger and it’s time to get serious about this. Join me on my journey! Help me as I push towards my first published collection of poems! Watch as I gain international fame and leave all my friends and family behind!
Well that is extremely unlikely. But I’ve reached a point in my life (mid-life crisis cliche) where I am comfortable, determined, and motivated enough to throw myself out into the world and see what comes back. Will it be universal ridicule? Wide-ranging rebuke? Or, most terrifyingly, passionate indifference?
Yes! Or no! At any rate, here we go!
So this is my plan for the site/blog.
- I’ll provide updates on my progress towards completing a full manuscript.
- I’ll provide provide sneak peaks at things I’m in-process working on.
- I’ll share personal details no one ever asked for.
- I’ll share some incredibly embarrassing things I recently found from high school, proving that I have been writing for decades and teenagers are even more self-absorbed than you remember.
- I’ll beg you for feedback and support, in some order.
And that’s it. Welcome aboard and I hope you stay a while.